Sunday, July 10, 2011

obsession: platform sneakers

When i was in the third grade, all the girls at my catholic elementary school wore chunky sole skecher sneakers. I, however, wore these red Italian sneakers my mom had bought me at TJ Max.

(they totes looked like this)


It wasn't until the following year in fourth grade that my mom let me buy some platform sneakers (they were on sale at Marshalls, of course). 


But, by that time, they were painfully untrendy and i embarrassingly wore them everyday.  

what i would do to have those sneakers again. 





Of course now everyone knows that creeperssss are the new "it thang" that all the "it girlzz" wear to all the "it partiezz".






1 comment:

  1. You might like this

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/2012/02/moonspoon-saloon-x-buffalo-platform.html

    ReplyDelete